The TSP143IIIU is a game changing USB POS printer, the first of its kind to be able to connect directly to an iPad or iPhone using the Apple Lightning cable for reliable USB communication and simultaneous charging.
A standard USB receipt printer for traditional POS terminals (including Windows, Android, Linux, MAC), the TSP143IIIU can be used with a mobile tablet based system with direct printing from iOS devices via the supplied Lightning to USB cable, providing a truly versatile solution. Retailers can now combine the reliability of cabled terminal POS with the flexibility and advantages of mobile tablet POS without the Bluetooth or WiFi / wired LAN set-up issues around pairing, network infrastructure and connectivity.
Star’s unique futurePRNT software has also been included. This features easy-to-use “instant” coupon and voucher and receipt redesign software tools.
ECO Features are also included with the TSP143IIIU with both horizontal and vertical text reduction to save paper and print on demand receipt option.
By transforming receipt printers into cloud-connected devices, Star Cloud Services offers a variety of services and tools to enable retailers to better engage and activate shoppers. This includes Star AllReceipts™, fast, free, and secure digital receipt solution available on Star Micronics receipt printers and Engage NOW a secure and customisable service enabling retailers to better engage with shoppers.
- First POS printer to print directly from an iPad or iPhone
- Charging and data transfer between iPad and Printer via standard Lightning to USB cable
- Internal power supply
- Connection to a cash drawer as standard
- 250mm / second print speed
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to 0.085)
- Unique futurePRNT software included
- ECO features including horizontal and vertical text reduction and receipt on demand function
- Unique AllReceipts Digital Receipting included from Star Cloud Services
- Fully Energy Star Compliant
- 4 year warranty including print head and cutter (UK and Europe mainland)