AM Stand Alone Printing Solution
AM Labels have developed a compact stand-alone label printing solution, which is ideal for label printing in distributed or remote locations.
The compact stand-alone label printing system utilises Intermec label printers, both desktop and industrial, with built-in colour screens to provide user information and instructions. The desktop variants (PC Series) are perfect for small food manufacturing plants and low volume label printing, whereas the industrial (PM series) is perfect for more robust, higher quantity label printing. Both the desktop and industrial versions come with a maximum print width of 4 inches wide but 2 inch cost-effective models are available for narrower label printing.
The software developed by our in-house programming team, is stored on the printer and allows the user to select a record from a your database, which can be uploaded via a USB memory stick or network connection. Simply key the record in using a user-friendly keyboard or keypad, type a quantity and watch it print.
The system can be fully customisable to your requirements, which includes changing database records on-demand without the need of a PC.
The printers are available in direct thermal for short-term labelling and thermal transfer, for labels that need to sustain its print for a longer period of time. Choose from the standard 203dpi print resolution or upgrade to 300dpi for smaller text and crisper barcodes.
Key features and benefits of the compact stand-alone label printing system:
- Software: Printer application, database and label format
- Software Deployment: USB memory device or via a network.
- Data Access: USB memory device or via a network
- Printer Display: 2.36 inch, 640x480 colour LCD (larger screen printers are available)
- Data Entry: Standard numeric or QWERTY keypad
- Functionality: User selectable functions, conditional formatting and calculations.
- Display Graphics: Yes
- Printer Log: A log of labels printed (products labels) can be accessed remotely
- Print Method: Direct thermal or thermal transfer label printing
- Print Resolution: 203 or 300 dpi
For more information please fill out the form and we will be in contact or call 01536 414 222
You can also view our AM Stand Alone Solution Page: https://www.amlabels.co.uk/3404/compact-stand-alone-printing-solution
Found this useful or would you like to know more? Get in touch below and let us know