All your labeling needs
Info, News & Reviews
Click here to sign up
Terms and Conditions
AM Labels Ltd is a UK based Company. By placing an order with AM Labels Ltd (AML) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
UK Law prevails in any transaction or disputed transaction. Unless agreed at the time, items are not supplied on sale or return, however this does not affect purchasers normal rights under UK law. All transactions are subject to our Terms & Conditions of trade. Title to the goods mentioned does not pass to any other party, and all goods remain the property of the Company until payment is received in full. Standard manufacturer's warranty applies unless otherwise stated in writing.
1. Cancellation / Refund / Returns Policy
No order may be cancelled once it is accepted by AML and no goods may be returned except at the absolute discretion of AML.
If AML agrees to accept the return of non-defective goods, the following conditions must be met:
- Notice must be received within seven working days of placing the order or receiving the goods (which ever is the longer) and must be provided in writing by fax or e-mail.
- If the goods have been dispatched by AML before the order is cancelled, customers must obtain a returns number, the goods must be returned at the customer's expense. The goods must be returned in the manufacturer's original unmarked packaging in unopened condition complete with any accessories, manuals or documentation.
- Software: Can only be accepted if returned with seal intact. We can not except software returned with the seal broken. If customers wish to test software, demo versions of most products are available to download via the website or by request on CD.
- Exceptions: No refunds will be given for customised products such as labels made to order in a specific size or material. AML recommend testing of sample materials and sizes before ordering.
Provided the above conditions are met AM Labels will provide a refund, less 25% of the transaction excluding the original carriage cost within thirty working days. If these conditions are not complied with returned goods will not be credited. The above refund policy is at the discretion of AML.
2. Shortages or Errors:
- All goods must be immediately examined when received.
- Any shortages, errors or dead on arrival products must be noted and AML informed in writing within two working days of receipt.
- Label quantities per roll are based on average numbers per roll and may not be absolute.
- All custom label orders are subject to a maximum 10% over or under run allowance subject to style, quantity and type of material.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- All prices exclude VAT and delivery charges (until you reach checkout where delivery and VAT charges are shown).
4. Carriage / Delivery
- For orders received by 2.00pm (subject to stock levels) dispatch will be for delivery next working day before 5.30pm.
- For orders above 15Kg, timed deliveries or carriage on exports – please ring for a quotation.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- AML will make every reasonable effort to achieve an estimated delivery date. AML will not be liable for any losses arising out of failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- AML reserves the right to deliver in advance of an estimated delivery date when agreed with the customer.
- Deliveries can be made at the customers premise up until 5.30pm unless agreed in writing.
- Online Delivery Charges Ex VAT - Free over £100, anything below is £12 carriage charge.
- Payment methods: Online transactions with a credit/debit card via Worldpay, other transactions (not online) must be paid by cheque, bacs or credit/debit card.
- All Export Orders must be paid via an electronic transfer of funds to our bank account.
- AML will grant applications for credit accounts from business customers subject to a credit check and approved references.
- Non-credit account customers: payment required in full with an order before despatch of goods.
- Customers with credit accounts: payment required in full on the terms of credit agreed which shall not be more than 30 days from the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing by AML.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the official dealing rate of the Bank of England (the base rate) + 8% per annum on overdue accounts.
- Stock availability is at time of quotation and may change without notice due to stock movement.
- Agreed sale or return goods are supplied against payment with order and return of goods for credit within 10 working days.
- AML accepts no liability for any defect arising on errors or omissions in any drawing specification or design supplied by the customer.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform AML as soon as possible.
- There is a minimum order value of £25 excluding VAT.
- Equipment is supported by the manufacturers return to base warranty unless otherwise stipulated in our quotation or acknowledgement.
- Power supplies are not warranted against over voltage inputs or electrical noise.
- All equipment must be maintained within acceptable levels of preventive maintenance with regular service being recorded and available for inspection, our assessment will be final.
- All equipment must be used within specification and instruction contained within operational documentation.
- No responsibility is accepted for consequential damage or loss associated with the installation or use of the equipment described in the above quotation.
- Onsite warranty and service support contracts are available, please call for details.