The LX400e has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the LX500e which can be found by clicking here. If you are looking for replacement inks for the LX400e, click here to be directed to our stock of genuine, high quality LX400e ink cartridges.
The low cost Primera LX400e colour label printer enables you to print full colour labels in-house, making it ideal for short print runs and on-demand printing. There is no compromise with the LX400e, printing up to 4800 dpi resolution photo quality labels, ensuring that you can print to the quality you desire.
The LX400e is ideal for product labelling within manufacturing and outer box labelling for product identification in warehouses. It is also well suited to test marketing and promotional labels.
The LX400e can print various label, tag and ticket formats, materials include inkjet coated high-gloss, semi-gloss and matt labels. It is suited to demanding and water resistant applications using high-gloss material that is extremely resistant to smudging, scratching and is practically waterproof. Labels can contain photos, graphics, text, barcodes and more and can be printed using NiceLabel software or through a graphics application.
- Professional quality full colour printing on demand, control your own label production
- Lower cost of print, with no print setup charges, plate or die costs
- Ink level warning, calculates number of prints that can be completed based on current graphics
- Includes NiceLabel SE software, a sample roll of high-gloss labels, ink cartridge and USB cable
- Prints on a wide range of materials, including matt, semi-gloss, gloss, tags and tickets
If you'd like to request sample prints from the Primera LX400e then please click here.
The Primera LX400e colour printer has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively upgrade to a 8 hour onsite maintenance contract for an additional charge.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222