3M 7872 labels are a Quality Platinum Silver polyester with a 350 E Acrylic are ideal for a wide variety of applications including durable goods labelling, equipment identification, rating plates, barcode labels and signs.
Available in standard stock sizes, custom sizes are subject to quotation and minimum order quantities.
For interior and exterior applications requiring high resistance to abrasion, water and various chemicals, such as rating plates, durable goods labels, barcodes and pallet labels, signs etc.
The polyesters are available in a variety of colours in matt, gloss and metallic finishes and have aggressive adhesives for ultimate adhesion to surfaces such as stainless steel, painted metals, glass etc.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- 350 E 3M’s most universal labelstock adhesive, excellent adhesion, even on low surface energy substrates combined with excellent temperature and chemical resistance.
- 46 micron adhesive coat weight for excellent adhesion to textured surfaces.
- 90 g/m2 densified double-side glassine liner assures consistent die cutting. The double-side liner improves ease of dispensing.
- UL and cUL approved (File MH18072)
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labelling in harsh environments.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates for durable, electronic and sporting goods.
These are only available on 25mm cores so will fit most desktop label printers but do check your printers specification before purchase.
Lead times vary from 2-3 days if in stock.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.