The Zebra GX420t label printer is a feature-rich version of the GK series and is packed with performance enhancing features. The GX420d has print speeds of up to 6 inches per second which combines the size of a desktop with the printing speeds of a mid-range label printer.
The GX420t has triple connectivity with USB, Serial & Parallel as standard. If you need to connect this to your network then there is a 10/100 Ethernet variation of this printer available (which replaces the parallel port.) This printer can also be connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, and if you need this variation then please contact us for pricing.
- Easy to set up and use within your application, complete with free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- Fast printing speeds, up to 152mm per second
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep
- Easy to use, user friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across)
- Perfect choice if you want a printer for low volume printing, 500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size
- Wireless connectivity options include a LCD display for monitoring printer status
Using the Zebra GX420t and a Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU) will enable you to easily select and print label designs without a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra GX420t has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.