The Zebra GX420d label printer is a feature-rich version of the GK series and is packed with performance enhancing features. The GX420d has print speeds of up to 6 inches per second which combines the size of a desktop with the printing speeds of a mid-range label printer.
The GX420d has triple connectivity with USB, Serial & Parallel as standard. If you need to connect this to your network then there is a 10/100 Ethernet variation of this printer available (which replaces the parallel port.) This printer can also be connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, and if you need this variation then please contact us for pricing.
- Ideal for low volume printing, prints at speeds up to 152mm per second (500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size)
- Easy to set up, install and tailor to your application
- Complete with Zebra Designer labelling software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 108 mm wide (when positioned one across)
- Less prone to paper jams than laser and dot matrix printers
- Triple connectivity - USB, Serial & parallel as standard with optional ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth.
The Zebra GX420d has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.