The Cat 3 standard is the base model in the class leading, heavy-duty Cat 3 series. The rugged, heavy-gauge steel construction makes the Cat 3 standard perfect for heavy and continuous industrial use in tough environments.
The Cat 3 standard has a 76mm(3”) diameter vane style core holder and comes with a core capable of rewinding labels up to 155mm(6") or 255(10") wide.
The Cat 3 standard has a high torque range, so is also capable of powering the Labelmate S100 or S200 slitters. Also featured is an external "Halt" control, automatically removing power from the motor when the printer has finished. The bi-directional motor automatically adjusts to any print speed and even allows for back-feeding labels. There are no troublesome belts, clutches or dancing arms, instead is powerful direct drive motor controlled by labelmate’s Constant Adjustable Torque ("CAT") technology, ensuring constant and uniform rewind torque.
- Compatible with a wide range of printers and slitters.
- Continuously adjustable torque and braking control
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel construction construction
- External "Halt" control
- Fast and reliable rewinding, automatically adjusting to any speed up to 50 ips (1250mm/sec)
- Suitable for rewinding and unwinding with the bi-directional motor
The Cat 3 Standard has a 5-year parts and labour limited warranty and a one-year limited warranty on the included power supply module, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label rewinder requirements.