The QL 420 Plus direct thermal mobile printer delivers print widths up to 103.9 mm. In addition to offering the rugged construction, user friendly options, and flexible QuickLink connectivity that have made Zebra’s QL 420 so popular, the enhanced printer is specially designed for complex mobile printing applications.
It’s built to handle increased levels of wireless security and to process complex labels up to four times faster, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data.
The QL 420 Plus is ideal for many applications, including pick tickets, forklift-mounted printing, customer pickup, shipment labeling, inventory updates, meter reading receipts, delivery verification invoices, and gas and utility inspection documentation.
- Enhanced durability, damage resistant to multiple drops of up to 5 feet
- Simple integration with other Zebra printers by using ZPL, XML or EPL commands
- The QL series of mobile printers enabled with secure wireless options are easily integrated into your business infrastructure
- The ability to addQuickLink™ modules, in IrDA, Bluetooth, 802.11g, 802.11b, or dual radios (Bluetooth and WLAN) offer the flexibility to adjust to a wide range of connectivity needs
- High speed processor for complicated printing applications
- Compatible with a wide variety of handheld computers
The Zebra QL 420 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.