The Intermec PM4i is a compact industrial label printer with an easy to load design, Ethernet and USB interfaces as standard and a compact flash memory slot for easy upgrades. The PM4i offers both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing in a rugged metal design, it also incorporates an LCD display for easier control of printer options.
The PM4i connectivity options include wireless Ethernet network connectivity, cutter, internal rewinder and self strip (peel and present). The PM4i is perfect for applications within manufacturing, warehousing and transportation environments including stock labelling, parcel shipping and inventory tracking.
- The PM4i has an LCD Display for easier control of internal printer options
- Integrated EasyLAN Ethernet, USB and serial interfaces as standard
- Compact Flash memory for easy upgrades
- Power, data transmission, error and ready to work LED indicators
- Tool less print head changing eradicates engineer replacement costs
- Use inside or outside wound ribbons up to 450M in length
The Intermec PM4i has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to a four or eight hour onsite support contract.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.