The Intermec CK61 handheld is ideal for scan intensive applications, with an optional gun grip making it comfortable to use for an entire shift. The CK61 rugged design and wireless flexibility make it ideal for mobile applications such as package delivery, field service, transportation, manufacturing and everything around the warehouse.
- Very rugged design ensures that you can keep your operations running by minimising risk of failures, downtime and service costs
- Touch screen display for text based or graphical applications
- 1D or 2D imager for accurate capture of bar codes and images
- Wireless connectivity to support real time data transactions through WLAN 802.11 a/b/g
- Wide working temperature range from -20 to 50 degrees allows maximum use throughout different business environments
- Allows fast application development and deployment through .NET, Java and the Intermec Development Library
Choice of numeric or full alphanumeric backlit keypad for easy data input. Also an optional gun grip is available for scan intensive environments including warehouses.
The Intermec CK61 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 days (not guaranteed). Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to varying support contracts that cover repairs and replacements from within 24 hours to 5 days. Product support ranges from bronze and silver to gold depending on the level of support required.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your scanning needs.