This device has been discontinued and replaced by the PD9530.
The Datalogic PowerScan D8500 2D barcode scanner is a rugged imager that features patented green spot feedback visible from any angle and a loud audible beep to ensure positive indication of scanned barcodes.
The Datalogic PowerScan D8500 scanner can accurately scan 1D and 2D barcodes making it ideal for applications including work-in-progress, tracking, quality control and document tracking.
The D8530 is suitable for low and medium resolution barcodes, the D8530-HD for high resolution barcodes and the D8530-WA enables scanning of wide barcodes as well as A4 documents.
- Rugged scanner, can withstand drops of up to 2M
- Capable of multiple barcode reading in a single scan
- Optional wide angle model enables scanning of wide barcodes as well as A4 documents
- Easy installation and configuration of scanned data with Datalogic software
- Increase ease of use with built in metal hook to hang up in the fork lift
- Operates in a wide temperature range from -10 to 55 degrees
The Datalogic PowerScan 8500 has a 3 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to varying support contracts that cover repairs and replacements from within 24 hours to 5 days. Product support can be onsite or return to base depending on your requirements.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your scanning needs.