The Zebra ZT420 is an industrial label printer built on the field-proven reliability of the Zebra ZM600, but with advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options. Designed with the user in mind, the printer is easy to use and features an intuitive LCD graphical user interface, as well as easily-loadable supplies. The ZT420 also comes with USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities as standard connectivity, with factory options for WiFi and RFID variants.
The Zebra ZT420 has a 168mm (6 inch) maximum print width and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs; both now in the and the future. Constructed in a rugged, all-metal frame and bi-fold door, the ZT420 is designed to fit well in space-constrained environments.
Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment – an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications – ZT400 Series printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe.
- The Zebra ZT420 has options for 203dpi and 300dpi resolutions ensuring quality output for small-label applications.
- USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth are standard interfaces.
- RFID mode available for delivering greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights.
- Maintenance contracts are available and ensure reduced downtime if anything happens to go wrong.
- Six inch print width for wider format labels.
Zebra Trade Up Programme
TRADE-IN… any older thermal printer, from any manufacturer
TRADE-UP… to a brand-new Zebra Industrial printer*
Get a great discount on your new Zebra Printer, speak to our sales team today!
Click Here for more information
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy or enquire, use the options below or you can contact our friendly sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us please complete our contact form or alternatively phone us on 01536 414 222