The TLP 2844Z bar code label printer offers great performance in a space saving desktop size.
With its simple clam shell design and clear window ensure uncomplicated media loading and monitoring, the TLP 2844Z is easy to use and will increase efficiency in workplaces such as Hospitals and healthcare, Retail product marking and E-commerce postage.
- Flexible connectivity with serial, parallel and USB interfaces
- Designed for easy use, complete beginners will find them simple to set up and operate
- Small and compact, can fit on your desk
- Uses ZPL II a universal language for Zebra printers, simplifies label formatting and enables compatibility with other Zebra printers
- Less prone to paper jams than laser and dot matrix printers
Using the Zebra TLP 2844Z and Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU Plus) will enable you to easily select and print your label designs without the need for a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra TLP 2844Z has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.
We still stock Labels, Ribbons and Software for this discontinued product - please use the tabs below to find these.