The TLP 3844Z enables high quality, clear printing for labelling applications that feature data such as two dimensional bar codes, fine text or complex graphics. Making label printing and reading data on very small labels, such as laboratory vials or electronic components easier.
The TLP 3844Z can also be easily integrated into an Ethernet environment with the optional internal ZebraNet PrintServer II.
- Perfect for very small labels including circuit board labels and small tags for jewellery
- Flexible connectivity with serial, parallel and USB interfaces
- Stand alone print option by purchasing a Keyboard Display Unit (KDU)
- Uses ZPL II a universal language for Zebra printers, simplifies label formatting and enables compatibility with other Zebra printers
- Simple to operate and trouble free media loading
- Less prone to paper jams than laser and dot matrix printers
Using the Zebra TLP 3844Z and Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU Plus) will enable you to easily select and print your label designs without the need for a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra TLP 3844Z has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.