The Zebra GK420d is a direct thermal label printer, with EPL and ZPL programming languages as standard and fast print speeds of up to 125mm per second. It has the smallest footprint of a four inch desktop printer ensuring it will fit where space is limited.
The Zebra GK420d uses heat sensitive direct thermal labels that typically last 6 - 12 months before the print fades, making it ideal for producing address, product identification and direct mail labels.
- Easy to set up and use within your application, complete with free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- Fast printing speeds, up to 125mm per second
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep
- User friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across)
- Ideal for low volume printing, prints at speeds up to 125mm per second (500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size)
Using the Zebra GK420d and a Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU) will enable you to easily select and print label designs without a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra GK420d has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
What's in the Box
The Zebra GK420d comes with a European and UK Power cord and power supply, a USB cable and user documentation that comes with this product is available in English/European/Latin America/Asian. You will also receive Zebra Designer Software + Windows Drivers on the start-up disc.
We can also provide labels for you to use on the GK420d, view the 'Labels' tab at the bottom and select the size you need. If you need different sizes or materials please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide you with a quote.
Zebra Trade Up Programme
TRADE-IN… any older thermal printer, from any manufacturer
TRADE-UP… to a brand-new Zebra Desktop printer*
Get a great discount on your new Zebra Printer, speak to our sales team today!
Click Here for more information
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy or enquire, use the options below or you can contact our friendly sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us fill our enquiry form in here or alternatively phone us on 01536 414 222.