The Zebra GK420t thermal transfer desktop label printer comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages as standard and has fast print speeds of up to 127mm per second.
The GK420t integrates easily into a variety of applications including product labelling, healthcare specimen labelling and patient tracking, retail price marking, visitor ID, evidence tracking and parking passes.
- Easy to set up and use within your application, complete with free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- Fast printing speeds, up to 127mm per second
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep
- User friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across)
- Ideal for low volume printing, 500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size
Using the Zebra GK420t and a Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU) will enable you to easily select and print label designs without a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
What's in the Box
The Zebra GK420t comes with European and UK power cords and a power supply,a USB cable to get started and user documentation which is available in English/European/Latin America/Asian. You will also receive free easy to use Zebra Designer Software + Windows Drivers on the start-up disc.
The Zebra GK420t has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
Zebra Trade Up Programme
TRADE-IN… any older thermal printer, from any manufacturer
TRADE-UP… to a brand-new Zebra Desktop printer*
Get a great discount on your new Zebra Printer, speak to our sales team today!
Click Here for more information
We can also provide labels for you to use on the GK420t, view the 'Labels' tab at the bottom and select the size you need. If you need different sizes or materials please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide you with a quote.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.