The NeuraLabel 300x desktop colour label printer is a high-speed, high-resolution printer for in-house, digital on-demand colour label printing. Featuring advanced page-wide printhead technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 20 inches per second (that's over 100 letter size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colours pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. Using water-resistant pigment inks ensures that you can print on a wide variety of label media, suitable to any application, including moisture and abrasion-resistant synthetic media. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels in any width from 1.5 to 8.5 inches, on either fan-folded or rolled-label media.
Warranty - 1 Year Return to Base, On-site Service Available.
- Prints full-colour, high-resolution labels at 20 inches per second.
- Uses extremely durable inks to ensure resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
- Built on HP PageWide advanced printhead technology similar to that found in high-end digital press operations.
- Prints variable widths, making it ideal for labelling containers and product packaging of all sizes.
- Produces BS5609 approved labels.
Contact us via the form or call our expert sales team on 01536 414222 or send us an email at: [email protected]
and we will be happy to help.