The Afinia L801 is a high speed inkjet label printer that is at the forefront of inkjet printing technology. Powered by memjet technology the L801 is blisteringly fast with speeds up to 18 meters per minute on a 216mm width, producing vibrant full colour prints at a maximum of 1600dpi resolution. The revolutionary design utilises a 216mm wide static print head which has 70,400 jets that shoot millions of ink droplets through it per second, resulting in what we call 'waterfall technology'.
The L801 gives the ability to print on demand with total flexibility, and is perfect for just-in-time labelling requirements. The printer is ideal for both long and short, high quality print runs.
- Print speeds of up to 304.88mm (12”) per sec or 18m per min
- Print resolution of up to 1600x1600 dpi
- One year limited warranty
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 data connectivity
- Dye based ink in 5 individual 250ml CYMKK colouri nk cartridges
- Under 10 secs warm start time to first label
- Barcode PQ:1D Barcode at least Grade B (Code39) with 10mils bar width, 2D Barcode at least Grade B (PDF417) with 10mils cell size
- 3 print modes - Roll to Roll, Roll to Cut, Print & Hold (non-peel)
- Outer roll diameter of up to 203.2mm (8″) on a 76.2mm (3″) core
- Label media width from 50.8mm (2″) to 216mm (8.5”)
- Maximum label length of 203.2mm (8″) or continuous print length of 1016mm (40″)
- Media thickness from 0.1mm to 0.3mmn
- Detection by gap, continuous and black mark
- Continuous rolls and die cut labels gloss, semi-gloss, matte and transparent
- Contact us for our full range of Afinia media, Paper and PolyPropylene in a variety of different finishes.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the tabs below. To enquire about pricing, use the contact form or phone our friendly sales team on 01536 414222 and we will be happy to help.