Seagull Scientific Bartender 2016 label design software is the ideal package for designing and printing labels and barcodes. A few quick mouse motions are all it takes to combine barcodes, text, and graphics into professional quality labels. You can even encode RFID tags.
Both Automation editions of Bartender allow unlimited network users. Licensing is based on the number of printers to be used by Bartender on the network. Both include RFID support.
Enterprise Automation (Previously named “Enterprise Print Server.”)
- Advanced print management including support for tracking printer parts inventory and in-printer media usage, browser-based network and internet printing and log Windows print jobs
- Advanced integration into your network - SAP, Oracle, XML, .NET SDK
- Automation - (Combination of previously named “Enterprise” and “RFID Enterprise”)
- Standard integration features for automated control from within other software.
PC Based Licensing:
The Professional and Basic editions are licensed based on the number of PCs on which Bartender is installed. This means you can use an unlimited number of printers with Bartender on a per PC basis, providing you use them one at a time. If you would like to print from multiple printers at the same time, Enterprise Automation offers printer based licensing options.
- All the design features of Automation and most of the data access, but no automation from other software.
- Database integration, advanced serialisation and full text formatting
- Is licensed on a per PC basis, allowing you to use multiple printers per PC you can use unlimited printers on one PC only.
- Entry level software with basic text formatting and serialisation.
Unsure of which version you require? – call us for advice or download the demo (In the downloads tab), create your labels and select Edition Information from the drop down menu to confirm the version you require.
Guaranteed Latest Version
If you purchase from AM Labels you are always guaranteed the latest version of BarTender, the most current is version 2016.
We aim to e-mail your license key to you within the same day of confirmed purchase, but this process may take upto 24 hours.
Bartender Maintenance contracts are an easy and cost-effective way to update your version of BarTender at approximately 50% of the conventional software updates for BarTender. Purchasing a maintenance contract will entitle you to all software updates throughout the year.
Please note that the maintenance contract must be bought at the same time as purchasing the software.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.