The new Datalogic Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers offer the richest feature set among general purpose barcode scanners.
Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications also eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient environment for employees.
- Improved worker flexibility where bulky items need to be easily scanned
- Good-read feedback (indication via loud beeper and a green spot)
- More than 50,000 readings per charge ensures the Gryphon lasts an entire shift
- Fastest speed-to-read: 325 reads/second
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft for 433 MHz, up to 15.0 m / 49.2 ft for 910 MHz
- Optional display with 3-Key keypad
- Datalogic's patented 2-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability (>1200 codes stored in memory)
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
- Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
The Datalogic Gryphon GM4100 has a 3 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to varying support contracts that cover repairs and replacements from within 24 hours to 5 days. Product support can be onsite or return to base depending on your requirements.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your scanning needs.