The REA ScanCheck 3 verifies your bar codes to ensure that they are readable at the checkout, it will ensure that your bar codes meet ISO/IEC 15416 standards.
Ideal for manufacturers of products going into retail stores, specialist healthcare and parcel services. Bar code accuracy is very important to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Designed to verify high and low density bar codes
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Automatic bar size determination and verification
- Good, Warning or Fail by red, yellow or green lights
- Large colour display for ergonomic use
- Optional thermal report printer, 57 mm wide paper reports
Optional Article lookup software allows an article description to be shown on the display. This can be used for quality control of products with best before dates or batch codes. The bar code when scanned will bring up an error on the display if the date is outside of the specified range.
The REA ScanCheck 3 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.