The Primera LX810e colour label printer enables you to print full colour photo quality labels up to 210mm wide within your office or production making it ideal for low volume print runs. The Primera LX810e can print up to 4800 dpi resolution labels, ensuring that you can achieve the quality you require at a low cost.
The LX810e can print numerous label, tag and ticket formats on a wide range of materials including inkjet coated high-gloss, semi-gloss and matt labels. The LX 810e is suited to producing speciality product labels, barcode labels, test marketing, full colour box-end labels and promotional labels.
The Primera LX810e gives you the choice of high-gloss material, that is extremely resistant to smudging, scratching and is practically waterproof, for demanding and water resistant applications.
- Professional quality full colour printing on demand, control your own label production
- Lower cost of print, with no print setup charges, plate or die costs
- Black and colour ink cartridges for better ink management and faster print speeds
- Ink level warning, calculates number of prints that can be completed based on current graphics
- Includes NiceLabel SE software, a sample roll of high-gloss labels, ink cartridge and USB cable
- Prints on a wide range of materials, including matt, semi-gloss, gloss, tags and tickets
- Labels can contain photos, graphics, text, barcodes and more
The Primera LX810e colour printer has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days. Alternatively upgrade to a 8 hour onsite maintenance contract for an additional charge.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.