White Semi Gloss thermal transfer paper labels for use in an industrial label printer are ideal for use in environments where print needs to be longer lasting and may be exposed to direct sunlight. Typical applications include product identification, work in progress and shipping labels.
Please note these labels will only fit in an industrial printer (76mm/3 core). For other sizes, materials or quantities please call AM Labels on 01536 414222 for a competitive quote.
- Easy to load in a wide range of industrial printers
- Wide range of sizes readily available
- Not easily removed from your items, permanent adhesive ensures that your items are not lost within a delivery process
- Enhance picking/delivery accuracy through improved identification of your items
- Supported Printers: Medium volume and industrial Datamax, Intermec, TSC and Zebra
As these are on 76mm cores they will fit in all industrial label printers and most mid-range label printers, but please check your printers specification sheet to ensure it can hold a 76mm core.
Universal label paper for quality multicolour labels requiring high contrast and fine printing detail. Labels supplied on 76mm cores, outside wound, Max OD: 203mm.
General purpose strong permanent adhesive with good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.
Industrial Ribbons - You will require wax thermal transfer ribbons to print onto the thermal transfer labels below. Choose a size that is larger than the label width to protect your printhead.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your labelling needs.
For high volume orders, please call our sales team on 01536 414 222 for discounted prices.