- Polyester – Polyester (PE) films are suited to high quality long lasting applications requiring resistance to heat, water, oil and chemicals. Typical applications include asset and serial number labels, cosmetics, appliances, electrical equipment and instruments, instruction tags on home and industrial utilities, drum and logistics labelling.
- Polyethylene - Polyethylene (PE) films are suited to applications that require resistance to water, oil and chemicals. Common applications include labelling test tubes, vials, chemical drums and products with a highly curved surface.
- Polypropylene – Polypropylene (PP) films are suited to applications requiring resistance to water, oil and chemicals. Polypropylene labels offer a long term solution to labelling packaging materials, patient and laboratory samples and tear-resistant shelf edge labels.
- Permanent adhesive provides good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.
- High Tack provides extensive adhesion to all surfaces including flat and curved surfaces and is more durable than permanent.
If you are planning to print onto these from a desktop/industrial label printer, please ensure that you have chosen the correct roll of labels which has a core size compatible with your printer.
Please ensure that these labels are used with resin ribbons to ensure that you get the best smudge-resistant print possible. Please click here to view our range of thermal ribbons.
For more sizes and wholesale quantities or to enquire about pre-printed synthetic labels, please call our friendly sales team on 01536 414222 or click here to complete our online enquiry form.
Unsure of which labels you need or can't find the correct ones?
We've created an easy-to-use label selection tool, which allows you to tweak every aspect of your label, from core size, material, adhesive, size and many more. Better yet, we're now offering a three day turnaround for all of our labels on the selection wizard! Click below to get started.