Direct Thermal Labels
AM Labels produce direct thermal labels in a range of different sizes and can be available on both 38mm and 76mm cores. More sizes are available on request so please do not hesitate to contact us for your free quotation.
Direct thermal label materials:
- Direct thermal – thermal paper labels for short term use, very limited resistance to marking or smudging and contact should be avoided with moisture, oil and fats.
- Top coated direct thermal – offers a protective surface coat on one side ensuring the labels are durable against marking, resist fading in sunlight and are smudge-proof, solvent and grease resistant.
- Permanent provides good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.
- Freezer is particularly suitable for cold-storage applications with a strong adhesive, suitable for sub zero temperatures.
- Removable offers good tack combined with excellent removability from most surfaces, even after long-term labelling.
For customised sizes and wholesale quantity prices or support please call us on 01536 414222 or click here and fill in our online enquiry form.
Unsure of which labels you need or can't find the correct ones?
We've created an easy-to-use label selection tool, which allows you to tweak every aspect of your label, from core size, material, adhesive, size and many more. Better yet, we're now offering a three day turnaround for all of our labels on the selection wizard! Click below to get started.