Direct Thermal Labels
AM Labels produce direct thermal labels in a range of different sizes and can be available on both 38mm and 76mm cores. More sizes are available on request so please do not hesitate to contact us for your free quotation.
Direct thermal label materials:
- Direct thermal – thermal paper labels for short term use, very limited resistance to marking or smudging and contact should be avoided with moisture, oil and fats. These are ideal for shipping labels due to their cheap pricing.
- Top coated direct thermal – offers a protective surface coat on one side ensuring the labels are durable against marking, resist fading in sunlight and are smudge-proof, solvent and grease resistant, a cheaper alternative than thermal transfer printing.
- Permanent provides good adhesion to all normal surfaces.
- Freezer is particularly suitable for cold-storage / sub zero temperatures.
- Removable offers good tack combined with excellent removability from most surfaces.
For customised sizes and wholesale quantity prices or support please call us on 01536 414222 or click here and fill in our online enquiry form.
Use our label wizard tool below for fast access to the labels you need with our fast track 3-day turnaround: