The TTP-368MT 6.6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printer has been re-engineered from the ground up to be faster, more reliable and more user friendly than its predecessors. The 368MT has been crafted for businesses that are in need of high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal transfer label printing.
This printer is ideally suited for many applications. Including but not limited to:
- Compliance Labeling For Shipping & Receiving
- Pallet Labeling
- Inventory Control Labeling
- Drum Labeling
- Warning Labels
- Custom Signage
- Brand Marketing Featuring Graphics, Logos & Texts
- Multiple-up Labels (two or three labels)
- The TTP-368MT allows for the highest grade prints that have ever been possible in a wide web printer. This has been thanks to our new advancements in both printhead technology and faster on chip processing capacity. Each and every pixel is constantly tracked and precisely calculated in order to provide outstanding reliability and label quality.
- Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-368MT is faster, with printing speeds reaching up to 10 inches per second. Moreover, the amount of on board memory has been increased, with support for an additional 32GB, allowing your printer to keep up with even the most graphically intensive prints.
- A beautiful high-contrast 4.3” colour touch LCD panel with an easy to use 6 button layout allowing for effortless setup, status monitoring and navigation.
- The TTP-368MT comes with an impressive 300dpi resolution. If your requirements are such that you need a lower dpi solution with higher printing speeds, then there is the TTP-2610MT, a sister product in the same series.
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity
- Excellent quality die cast aluminium design
- TSPL-EZ ™ printer control language. Fully compatible with industry emulations, such as Line Mode, Eltron ® and Zebra ®
This product comes with a manufacturers two year warranty.
Help and Support
Buy online from the following options or if you have any additional queries, please direct them to our expert sales team on 01536 414222 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.