The Toshiba TEC DB-EA4D double-sided direct thermal label printer uses two thermal print heads to simultaneously print on the front and back sides of a direct thermal label. By using both sides of a label the number of consumables used in the printing process is reduced, thereby reducing the overall costs of ownership and increasing efficiency for the user.
The compact, rugged and robust design of the Toshiba TEC DB-EA4D ensures the printer has the flexibility to operate in any environment or application, from diverse manufacturing requirements to confined retail and logistical operations.
For ease of use, the DB-EA4D comes with an intuitive LCD backlit menu which is supported by colour LED notification lights. Maintenance is easy with tool-less replacement of important components, such as the print head and platen roller, and the auto feed function enables quick, trouble-free paper loading without having to open the cover.
Double-sided printing creates numerous innovative new opportunities and applications. Such as; postage labels with receipts printed on the reverse, transaction receipts with returns policy or warranty information, and petrol pump receipts with special offers and promotions, just to name a few.
- Two thermal print heads to simultaneously print on the front and back sides of a direct thermal label
- Printing speeds of up to 6 ips (152.4 mm/sec) speed is automatically adjusted
- Environmentally friendly - use of backing paper – using fewer consumables during the printing process the DB-EA4D saves money and space.
- A massive range of possible applications.
- Easy tool-less maintenance
- Intuitive LCD backlit menu is supported by colour LED notification lights with a universal design
- Easy maintenance with tool-less replacement of important components, such as the print head and platen roller
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help. To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.