The Zebra GX430t thermal transfer desktop label printer is 300dpi with EPL and ZPL programming languages as standard, optional wireless connectivity via 802.11b/g or Bluetooth and with print speeds reaching 102mm per second.
The Zebra GX430t integrates comfortably into a number of applications including product labelling, patient tracking, retail price marking, visitor ID badges and passes, evidence tracking and parking passes.
- Easy to set up and use within your application, packages includes free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels.
- High quality, crisp, clear printing produced by the 300dpi resolution.
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep.
- Easy to use, user friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading.
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across).
- Ideal choice if you want a printer for low volume printing, 500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size.
- Wireless connectivity options include a LCD display for monitoring printer status.
Using the Zebra GX430t and a Zebra keyboard display unit (KDU) will enable you to easily select and print label designs without a computer. The label format can not be changed from the keyboard display unit, consequently increasing security and eliminating risk of accidental label changes.
The Zebra GX430t has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.