The TDP-324W is a high resolution wristband printer specifically designed for patient identification, entertainment ticketing and various government applications. The TDP-324W series includes a wide range of features that make it the ideal choice for any company who is looking for a reliable and cost-effective wristband printer. Take for instance, the devices label capacity. With a label roll capacity of 6.5” OD, the 324W is compatible with all rolls of wristbands on the market. When this is combined with the devices durable clamshell design, crisp and helpful LCD display and numerous connectivity options, you have a low cost ticket printing solution that can keep up with your businesses objectives.
The TDP-324W has been engineered from the ground up to be as economical as possible when it comes to space, it can even be mounted onto a wall when desk space is at a premium. The printer features an LCD printer-status display, USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity along with a USB-Host port as standard. The TDP-324W can also be optionally configured to print wristbands in the event of a computer failure by retrieving the stored print job from memory or by simply inputting the data from a keyboard.
Which Printer is Right for You?
The TDP-324W series also includes the TDP-225W, a functionally equivalent wristband printer with the only difference being its resolution, which is 203 dpi. This makes it perfectly positioned for situations that do not demand high resolution graphics or barcodes.
- Designed to hold 6.5" OD wristbands
- Front LCD display
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- Easy media loading
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity standard
- Optional down-time keyboard interface
- Across-the-board compatibility with the most popular programming languages
- Real-time clock (an expensive option on other small-footprint units)
- USB host option
- Adjustable sensor
- "Out of the box" language emulation
- Head-up sensor and top-of-form sensing
- Flash card reader for easy font storage
- Cerner Certified and works in any hospital system
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module and down-time keyboard interface
This product comes with a manufacturer’s two year warranty.
Help and Support
Buy online from the following options or if you have any additional queries, please direct them to our expert sales team on 01536 414 222 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.