The Honeywell (Intermec) PC43t label printer has an innovative design guided from customer input; tailor designs include transportation/courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets. It also accommodates small and medium business manufacturing, warehouse and office environment.
This product is ideal for customers who are new to label printing or who are making the switch from laser to inkjet printers. The PC43t also features a double-wall clamshell construction to ensure durability and maintain excellent longevity.
The PC series was designed by users for quick set-up and trouble-free use. No longer are users required to decode blinking lights with a simple universal icon or color LCD in 10 languages for immediate notifications; helping to reduce the needs for both training and support. Honeywell (Intermec) have also ensured easy updates and configuration with on the spot USB host port – efficiently reducing the time taken to connect to the computer. Backwards and off-the-shelf compatibility and certifications with a wide range of business and healthcare software applications allows users to be up and running with minimal support or hassle.
The PC43t is easy to install and comes with USB standard along with optional, user installable serial, parallel, secure Ethernet and dual wireless cards with Bluetooth and CCX-compliant 802.11 b/g/n.
- Print speeds of up to 8 ips (203 dpi printhead) or 6 ips (300 dpi printhead)
- Multiple, selectable printer languages including Intermec Fingerprint, Direct Protocol, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), ESim, and ZSim
- Optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dual radio module
- Optional Ethernet module
- USB ports for storage devices, keyboards, or scanners, and for connections to a PC (including serial or parallel connections with appropriate adapters)
- (PC43t only) Support for 12 mm (0.5 in) or 25 mm (1.0 in) ribbon core sizes
- LCD or icon/LED interface available
- Available RFID module: UHFfor PC43
Please note that this printer does not come with a UK power supply; you will have to order this separately using the 'Accessories' tab.
If you would like an ethernet port, you can buy the Ethernet module in 'Accessories'.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.