The Cat 3 ACH is the most flexible rewinder in the class leading, heavy-duty Cat 2 series. The rugged, heavy-gauge steel construction makes the Cat 3 ACH perfect for heavy and continuous industrial use in tough environments.
The Cat 3 ACH has an Adjustable Core Holder that accepts any core size from 25 mm to 100 mm (1" to 4") in diameter. The Cat 3 ACH has a high torque range, so is also capable of powering the Labelmate S100 or S200 slitters.
Also featured is an external "Halt" control, automatically removing power from the motor when the printer has finished. The bi-directional motor automatically adjusts to any print speed and even allows for back-feeding labels. There are no troublesome belts, clutches or dancing arms, instead is powerful direct drive motor controlled by labelmate’s Constant Adjustable Torque ("CAT") technology, ensuring constant and uniform rewind torque.
- Compatiblewith a wide range of printers and slitters.
- Continuously adjustable torque and braking control
- External "Halt" control
- Adjustable Core Holder that accepts any core size from 25 mm to 100 mm (1" to 4") in diameter
- Fast and reliable rewinding, automatically adjusting to any speed up to50 ips (1250mm/sec)
- Suitable for rewinding and unwindingwith the bi-directional motor
The Cat3 Standard has a 5-year parts and labour limited warranty and a one-year limited warranty on included power supply module, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label rewinder requirements.