The VIPColor VP495e has been discontinued, it has not been directly replaced, however we recommend the Afinia L501 label printer.
The VIPColor VP495e colour label printer incorporates the revolutionary VIPcolor Durable Ink Printing Technology, which utilises a 4-ink pigment-based ink printing system capable of delivering durable printouts that are both waterproof and lightfast.
This pigment based VP495makes it ideal for outdoor applications or applications subjected to prolonged moisture and UV sunlight exposure.
This advanced ink technology enables the VP495e to deliver crisp texts and high-definition graphics with a print-resolution as high as 1200 x 1200 dpi – this highest resolution of any known pigment based printing solution in its class!
Key Features of the VP495e:
- Prints labels more affordably than conventional printing methods (like flexographic and screen printing) up to 10,000 labels per job.
- Prints faster and cheaper than other inkjet printers in the market today.
- Individual ink tanks for great flexibility and low consumable replacement cost.
- Offers remarkable water and light fasted labels that are suitable for outdoor and also prolong moisture exposure packaging applications*.
- Highly scratch and smudge resistant labels*.
- Easy and flexible to operate – prints labels on rolls, continuous and fan-fold.
- Crisp text and aesthetically pleasing labels that looks great on product packaging like horticulture and colour labels. Enhance your product image and make it stand-out from the crowded shelves.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below.
To contact us, use the form or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.