The Honeywell Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including those up to 23 inches away. For users that require hands-free scanning, the easy-to-assemble Voyager 1250g stand increases throughput by incorporating automatic in-stand detection.
Optimized for fast scanning of linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes, the Voyager 1250g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors. The ability to read distant bar codes improves worker comfort as cashiers reach to scan items in the bottom of carts, and inventory takers scan out-of-reach products on shelves.
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
- TotalFreedom® 2.0: development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience:Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection
- Ergonomic Design:Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready:Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
The Honeywell Voyager 1250g comes standard with a 5 year factory warranty.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.