The Honeywell Granit 1911i wireless industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated Granit 1911i is built to survive 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5´ (2 m) even at -4°F (-20°C). As a result, businesses can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5´ (2 m) at -4°F (-20°C) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® Class 1, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 300´ (100 m) from base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate with a single base, reducing the total cost of ownership
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell’s area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing—eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge and is removable without tools ensuring maximum uptime for operations running multiple shifts
- Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 29.5? (75 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location
The Honeywell Granit Industrial 1911i 2D barcode scanner comes standard with a 3 year factory warranty (please note that this does not cover batteries.)
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.