Whether you’re new to bar code printing, upgrading from an older printer, or adding new printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer delivers an affordable solution for many labelling requirements.
The S4M printer offers a variety of ways to connect, from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces to internal Ethernet or 802.11b/g for simple system integration.
If you have other Zebra printers the S4M will fit in as it speaks the same ZPL and EPL programming languages. Many applications are supported, including: Compliance labeling, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and retail.
- The front control panel features a streamlined menu for simple use and navigation
- An efficient side loading design eliminates threading of labels and ribbons for quick, easy loading
- Swift, trouble free integration, Zebras EPL/ZPL programming language allows you to upgrade from existing label printers or change from other branded label printers quickly and easily with out changing your label formats
- A durable metal framecase and a full 203mm (8")media roll capacity thatmeans fewer roll changes.
- Compliance labelling, Comply with the latest industry and customer requirements
The Zebra S4M has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to a four or eight hour onsite support contract.
This printer has been replaced by the Zebra ZT220/230 Range.
Press here to view the ZT220 and here for the ZT230.
We still stock Labels, Ribbons and Software for this discontinued product - please use the links or tabs below: