Building on the successful MC3000, the new Motorola MC3100 Series brings cost-effective mobility and user comfort to key-based applications within the four walls.
The rugged and ergonomic MC3100 offers advanced computing power and data capture capabilities, enhanced security and enterprise class motion sensing capabilities. MC3000 users will require virtually no training on the MC3100. Because the MC3000, MC3100 and many other Motorola mobile computers share a common architectural platform, porting existing applications to the MC3100 is fast and easy. And compatibility with existing MC3000 accessories provides a seamless upgrade path to the latest in mobile computing.
- Processor Marvell PXA320 @ 624 MHz
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.X or Windows CE 6.0
- 128MB RAM / 256MB or 512MB Flash
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio option
- WPAN: Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR option
- IP54 (Category 2)
- Motorola MAX Sensor: Interactive Sensor Technology
- Motorola MAX Secure: FIPS 140-2 certification
- Backward compatibility with MC3000 accessories
- Keypad options: 28-key numeric; 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alphanumeric
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your scanning needs.