The Intermec PD42 is a compact label printer with an integrated LCD display and simple one-button operation for easier control of printer options. The PD42 offers both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing in a rugged metal design.
The Intermec PD42 printer options include Ethernet network connectivity, cutter, internal rewinder and a 300 dpi upgrade kit. The printer is perfect for applications within manufacturing, warehousing and transportation environments including stock labelling, parcel shipping and inventory tracking.
- LCD Display with simple one-button operation for easier control of printer options
- 8/16MB memory for printing images at high speeds and printing up to 1520mm length labels
- Tool less print head changing eradicates engineer replacement costs
- Accessible design allows for easy media loading and cleaning
- Use inside or outside wound ribbons up to 450M in length
The Intermec PD42 has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 – 21 days. Alternatively an upgrade is available at an additional charge to a four or eight hour onsite support contract.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your label printing needs.