The O'Neil MicroFlash 8i rugged dot matrix printer prints high quality, full size customer invoices, receipts, load reports, transfers and other documents for route accounting applications at the point of delivery.
The exclusive paper feed design of the 8i literally eliminates paper jams and allows the maximum amount of paper to fit in a small footprint. The printer can be held and used in any orientation, even upside down, without jamming, making it the perfect solution for portable applications requiring full size printouts in the field.
- Reports, invoices and receipts are downloaded and printed on the spot
- Rugged design withstands the harshest of road conditions
- Easy to load and unload paper reduces driver training and enhances reliability
- Multiple mounting options allows mounting wherever needed – from a wall to the dashboard
- Programmable sleep mode extends vehicle battery life
- Printer fonts are stored in Flash memory and are easily upgraded as new fonts become available
The O'Neil Microflash 8i has a 1 year return to base warranty, standard repairs fixed within 10 - 21 days.
The microFlash 8i has been replaced by the Datmax-O'Neil 4te. Press here to view.
Buy online from the following options or call the sales team on 01536 414222 for further help and advice with your application.