The Datalogic Elf Industrial PDA is designed with the technology and ruggedness to meet the needs of applications in Field Service, Field Sales, Delivery, Retail and Logistics.
The Elf's ergonomic and rugged design is ideal for use in scan intensive operations and has an 1.5m drop resistance and IP64 Rating making it ideal for use in a wide variety of harsh environments.
Built on the Windows Mobile 6.5 platform, The Datalogic Elf has tools for integrating voice, pictures, and video to create or enhance existing mobility software solutions.
- Four wireless technologies; Bluetooth EDR for fast data transfer, 802.11 a/b/g with Cisco Certified security, UMTS HSDPA for real-time communication and Assisted GPS.
- 3 Megapixel autofocus Camera with Flash.
- Rugged with 1.5m (5 ft) drop to concrete resistance and IP64 protection class.
- High performance Laser or Wide aspect 2D imager both with Green Spot patented good read confirmation.
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot (SDHC).
- Integrated HF RFID reader.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help. To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.