All your labeling needs
Info, News & Reviews
Click here to sign up
Added - 26/01/2016
Digital Marketing Executive
We currently looking to recruit a marketing executive to assist with the company’s growth plans. There are excellent prospects for career progression and to gain experience in a manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Working knowledge of HTML code and email shots.
- Gain a good understanding of the company’s products and capability.
- Ability to upload new products to the website, using good SEO practice.
- Ability to set and update web prices and carry out competitive price comparisons.
- Ability to write and upload technical blog posts.
- Help with the company’s Linked-In campaign.
- Help research new products to improve the company’s competitiveness.
- Prepare product comparisons and product guides for the sales team.
- Help train the sales team on new products.
- Good understanding of Pay Per Click (PPC) and help maintain the company’s PPC campaign and analysis of results.
- Write customer case studies.
- Analyse website statistics on a regular basis.
Experience with a web design package such as WordPress or Adobe Muse is also required.
- Degree or A-levels in a science, computing or marketing subject.
- Ability to research complex / technical subjects.
- Ability to analyse complex / technical information and present conclusions
- Entrepreneurial capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in IT products.
Salary - Dependent on experience
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com