AM Labels is a leading UK label manufacturer and produce direct thermal labels in a range of different sizes, please do not hesitate to contact us if the size you require is not below for your free quotation. Our aim is to provide the highest quality labels at a cheaper cost to our customers.
Direct thermal paper labels are ideal for desktop label printers and use in environments that are not exposed to sunlight or damp for prolonged periods of time. Direct thermal labels are typically used for short life retail and logistics applications, such as shipping and address labels, and can be used to print price markdown labels, product and courier labels.
Please note these labels will only fit in an desktop printer that supports a 25 - 38mm/1 - 1.5 core. For other sizes, materials or quantities please call AM Labels on 01536 414222 for a competitive quote.
- Easy to load in a wide range of desktop printers
- Wide range of sizes readily available from stock
- Not easily removed from your items, permanent adhesive ensures that your items are not lost within a delivery process
- Enhance picking/delivery accuracy through improved identification of your items
- Save time and money, direct thermal labels are made from heat sensitive paper so there is no need for extra cost of ribbons/ink
- Ideal for shipping and address labels.
Please note that these labels will fit most desktop and mid-range label printers, and are fully zebra compatible labels, but make sure to check your printers specification sheet and ensure it can take a 38mm inner diameter media core.
Including: Zebra LP2844, Zebra TLP2844, Zebra GK420d, Zebra GK420t, Intermec PC43d, Intermec PC34t, TSC 245C.
Non top coated, chemi-thermal paper with high print resolution properties. Very limited resistance to thermal image scratching or smudging. Avoid contact with moisture, oil and fats. Labels supplied on 38mm cores (except when stated), outside wound, Max OD: 110mm (38mm core) / 127mm (25mm core).
General purpose strong permanent adhesive with good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.