The Cab XC6 is cab's first thermal transfer two colour printer with a six inch print width, containing two separate print stations the XC6 can simultaneously print two colours onto labels. Designed for the chemical market the XC6 is compliant with the new GHS classifications and requirements for chemical labelling.
The first print station is equipped with ribbon save, ideal for printing the red warning symbols. Ribbon save only uses the ribbon for the part of the label where the colour is printed, saving money on ribbons.
The Cab XC6 is industrial in design, the casing is made of dye cast aluminium and the label rolls can be up to 300mm in diameter, making label roll changes fewer and decreasing downtime printing.
- Large graphic display
- Quick and easy ribbon changes
- USB, Ethernet and serial (without function) interfaces, two USB interfaces for input (scanner, keyboard etc.)
- Slot for Wireless LAN-Wi-Fi-card and CompactFlash Type I memory card
- Label software - cablabel R2+ included free of charge
- Optional rewinder, cutter or stacker with cutter
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414 222.