Motorola Symbol LS2208 Barcode Scanner (discontinued)
Please note: This product has been discontinued and has been replaced by the Zebra LS2208 which can be found here.
The Motorola Symbol LS2208 barcode scanner is suitable for checkout applications in the retail sector. The LS2208 is also suited to service and healthcare environments including laboratory, pharmacy, patient records and reception where scanning is fixed to a computer or till.
- Easy to set up and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation
- Increase user productivity with free stand for hands free scanning at the till
- User-friendly light weight design, maximise performance and accuracy of scanning
- Multi-interfaces allows for connection to virtually any system, future proof your investment
- Durability - can withstand multiple 1.5m drops on to concrete, increase productivity with fewer repairs and lower support costs.
The Motorola Symbol LS2208 comes with a 5 year factory warranty.
To view the specification or datasheet, use the specification or download tab below. To buy, use the options below or alternatively you can contact our sales team who are more than happy to help.
To contact us, press here or alternatively phone us today on 01536 414222.
Ask a question about this product.
|This Product has 0 questions asked. If you do not see the question you want to ask below, please fill out our form below.|
You must be logged in to submit a question.
|Cable Options||IBM 468X/9X / PS2 Wedge / RS232 / Synapse / Undecoded / USB / Wand|
|Colour Option||White / Black|
|Drop Resistence Concrete (M)||1.5|
|Operation||Triggered / Triggerless|
|Scan Distance||0 - 400mm|
|Scan Width||30 - 450mm Approx|
|Scans / Sec||100|
|Size (WxDxH)||63 x 84 x 152 mm|
|Supported Barcodes||Standard 1D|