See how they rate
All your labeling needs
Info, News & Reviews
PASS Locator Asset Tracking Software
PASS Locator asset tracking software allows you to save time and money by giving you the ability to end your equipment losses, improve equipment maintenance and gain control of new or unnecessary equipment purchases.
PASS Locator is available in three versions: standard, professional or enterprise.
PASS Locator Standard allows the user to store information on their assets, owners, keepers, locations and suppliers and can be integrated with a low cost handheld computer.
- Allows you to easily track your assets and can be used in a wide range of industries, including education, healthcare and government
- Full visibility, recording information of the last location and keeper
- A batch handheld computer can be used with the software to scan your assets and change any related information, alternatively this can be entered manually
- Utilise auditing to track the condition and location of each of your assets
- Outstanding loans
- Assets by location
- Asset transaction log
PASS Locator Professional is the next level of software and encompasses all the functionality of Locator standard plus the following:
- Group assets as a collection, for example a computer consisting of a mouse, keyboard, monitor and CPU
- Specify and log asset testing, for example PAT testing information
- Create additional fields within the asset type to enable detailed condition recording
PASS Locator Enterprise extends on the professional version allowing you to connect the software through a network for multiple users and multiple sites. Multiple databases can also be added and managed for different applications or company subsidiaries.
from ex vat
£789.74 inc vat
Ask a question about this product.
|This Product has 0 questions asked. If you do not see the question you want to ask below, please fill out our form below.|
You must be logged in to submit a question.
|Data capture options||Corded scanner, Cipherlab batch or Windows Mobile/CE handheld computer|
|Database options||Microsoft Access (optional SQL Server with Enterprise version)|
|Multiple concurrent users||Enterprise|
|Editions Available||Standard, Professional, Enterprise|